I, solemnly affirm and sincerely declare that the all the contents of this application form is perused and understood by me.
I have in particular perused all the rules and regulations and do hereby undertake to abide by all those.
I declare that the information provided by me, are true to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed.
I acknowledge that the admission is subjected to meeting all the eligibility criteria in accordance with rules prescribed by DGCA and the management of the institution and merely registration of candidate by submitting this application does not confirm the seat. Also I authorize IAE, Navi- Mumbai to obtain further information about me from educational and other institutions which I have attended earlier.
I acknowledge that IAE, Navi-Mumbai reserves the right to vary or reverse any decision at any stage regarding registration or admission which has been made on the basis of incorrect or incomplete information as per rules and regulation stated by Director General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India.
I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions pertaining to the fees and agree to pay all fees for which I am liable.
I know that giving false or misleading information is a serious offence under the Criminal Code.
Terms and Conditions for Online Payment
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of IAE, Navi-Mumbai for making Fee payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered jointly by ICICI Bank and Payment Gateway Service provider, through IAE, Navi-Mumbai website i.e. www.indianaerospaceandengineering.com . Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments
- Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may provisionally register and book their candidature. A User may either register on ’s website or alternatively enter his/ her Registration number and pay their dues/ fees in any other manner as may be specified by IAE, Navi-Mumbai from time to time.
- IAE, Navi-Mumbai` s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of IAE, Navi-Mumbai right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by IAE, Navi-Mumbai with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of IAE, Navi-Mumbai.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and IAE, Navi-Mumbai. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and IAE, Navi-Mumbai . A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of IAE, Navi-Mumbai and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of IAE, Navi-Mumbai and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Limitation of Liability
- IAE, Navi-Mumbai has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. IAE, Navi-Mumbai expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that IAE, Navi-Mumbai reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- IAE, Navi-Mumbai and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the IAE, Navi-Mumbai and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- IAE, Navi-Mumbai and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and IAE, Navi-Mumbai and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The User agrees that IAE, Navi-Mumbai or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond IAE, Navi-Mumbai reasonable control.
- Any waiver of any rights available to IAE, Navi-Mumbai under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that IAE, Navi-Mumbai or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, IAE, Navi-Mumbai does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- IAE, Navi-Mumbai, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
- The User is hereby informed that IAE, Navi-Mumbai will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
- As a condition for the use of the IAE, Navi-Mumbai Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement. In addition, the IAE, Navi-Mumbai Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fees to IAE, Navi-Mumbai by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.